Friday, April 20, 2012

award

Yesterday, I found best comment in my inbox, from Laura @ Elegant Nest.

Hi Laura. I’m awarding your blog with The Liebster Blog Award! Congratulations! You deserve it!



I'm honored. And I'm truly starting to understand when other bloggers said wrote how much they love their readers. I get it now.

Thanks for joining me on this journey.

About the Award
The Liebster Blog Award promotes blogs with less than 200 followers, as a way to get their names out there. Apparently, Liebster means 'beloved or dearest,' but it can also mean 'favorite.'
As a Liebster award recipient, I now have the opportunity to pass this award on to five other bloggers.

In order to accept this award, the recipient must do the following:

1. Thank the person that presented the award.
2. Link back to that person(s) blog.
3. Copy and paste the award to your blog.
4. Present the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers
(bloggers who you think deserve this special recognition)
5. Let those deserving bloggers know by leaving them a comment.

I'm happy to pass this award on to. . .

Allison @ ReCreate
D & K @ Claiming Our Space
Holly @ West Pear Ave
Jenna @ 2027
Kimberly @ See Sew and Seedlings

Congratulations!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by Laura. I'm loving all you've done to your house! It looks as though our homes are about the same age. Oh what headaches...I mean fun they give us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, beat me to the punch! I was getting ready to award you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your Liebster!!! And I'm so glad to visit your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers. Thank you for your comment. No urls please.

09 10