Wednesday, April 25, 2012

inspiration

Just in case you needed some inspiration to get you through the rest of this week. Perhaps you'd like to. . .


Update Your Bedroom
or just take a nap . . .








Spray Paint Something
Use this fancy cork board to display jewelry . . .




Really Spray Paint Something
This process involves a number of sanding and spraying steps. . .



Get Organized
I love this printer drawer Ikea hack. . .





Get Crafty
Maybe for a play space or a child's teacher. . .




Have you already settled on your weekend project? Or is your weekend already filled with all those "other obligations"?

I'm still trying to decide if I want to jump on the white bedroom trend.

4 comments:

  1. Hello! I love your blog, it's awesome! Pictures in this post are beautiful and your banner is delicious! :)

    I'm a 16-year-old mormon girl from Finland. I'd love you to check my blog and leave your comment, because YOU're a good blogger! http://susanna-behindmyeyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My weekend project is to finish my UFO for the UFO challenge I'm hosting on my blog :) Tho I might do the crayon letter for teacher gifts...I still have another month to think about that one LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Ikea hack! Wish we could tackle projects, but we will be watching our daughter coach her girls in their last volleyball tournament of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inspiration!! Thanks for the comment on my blog :). I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers. Thank you for your comment. No urls please.

09 10