Tuesday, July 31, 2012

top five {july}

Just in case you missed one, here are my top five posts from July:



1) my pinterest inspired family room
evidence that a picture is worth a thousand words!

2) pool party favors
simple party favors for all the young fishy guests at your next pool party!

3) how to make ice cream and cake parfaits
my favorite way to serve cake and ice cream at a kids' party!

4) creative clay
making homemade play-doh/clay for kids using only 2 pantry items!
5) cinnamon rolls
the best cinnamon rolls recipe passed on down from Handyman's mom!

A special thank you to my readers! Thank you for stopping and reading my blog. I appreciate all your comments and for joining me on this journey as we take baby steps towards updating, renovating, and decorating our little yellow cape.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the list. I missed a couple of them, since we were away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed some too, thank u!!!!

    Hugs, Tanya :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers. Thank you for your comment. No urls please.

09 10