This fun spin on a classic works for any party or season!
- 8 large eggs, hard cooked, cooled, and peeled
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 3 tablespoons of your favorite bottled BBQ sauce
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise. Scoop out the yolk and combine with the mayonnaise, mustard, and ranch dressing.
- Spoon or pipe the yolk mixture into the hollow egg whites.
- Drizzle with the BBQ sauce.
Put the BBQ into a small-tipped squirt bottle for easy drizzling.
Place a clean towel or cloth napkin on top of your serving platter before arranging the egg halves. This will keep them from sliding.
Sunday: |I Heart Naptime|Nifty Thrifty Things|It's Overflowing| MopItUp| Monday: |Made By You| C.R.A.F.T.|Between Naps on the Porch|Home Stories A to Z| diy home sweet home| swwer sharingTuesday: Coastal Charm|Tip Junkie|My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia|A Bowl Full of Lemons|Get Your Craft On| Wednesday: Uncommon|Savvy Southern Style |Organize and Decorate| NYMelroseFamily|Gingersnap Crafts Thursday: The Shabby Creek Cottage|Made in a Day|House of Hepworths|the 36th Avenue| Crafty Scrappy, Happy|52 Mantels Friday: Making Lemonade|Blissful and Domestic|One Artsy Mama|Serenity Now| Tatertots and Jello|The Shabby Nest|Thirty Handmade Days|Addicted 2 Decorating|Funky Junk Interiors|Financial Friday|At the Picket Fence|Classy Clutter| TheDedicatedHouse