These make perfect little gifts or a post-lunch sweet. Give 'em a try.
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 3/4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with a silpat or parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and the salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs. Scrap down the sides of the bowl, and add the whisked dry ingredients. Beat to combine.
- In a small bowl, combine the reserved 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon. Shape the dough into balls and roll in sugar mixture.
- Place balls about two inches apart on the baking sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until set.
- Let cookies sit five minutes on the baking sheet on a wire cooling rack before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling.
Bakers Tip: I like to use a cookie scoop to get uniform size cookies.
Sunday: |I Heart Naptime|Nifty Thrifty Things|It's Overflowing| MopItUp| Monday: |Made By You| C.R.A.F.T.|Between Naps on the Porch|Home Stories A to Z| diy home sweet home| swwer sharingTuesday: Coastal Charm|Tip Junkie|My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia|A Bowl Full of Lemons|Get Your Craft On| Wednesday: Uncommon|Savvy Southern Style |Organize and Decorate| NYMelroseFamily|Gingersnap Crafts | LifeWithTheCrustOff|Thursday: The Shabby Creek Cottage|Made in a Day|House of Hepworths|the 36th Avenue| Crafty Scrappy, Happy|52 Mantels Friday: Making Lemonade|Blissful and Domestic|One Artsy Mama|Serenity Now| Tatertots and Jello|The Shabby Nest|Thirty Handmade Days|Addicted 2 Decorating|Funky Junk Interiors|Financial Friday|At the Picket Fence|Classy Clutter| TheDedicatedHouse TastyTuesday