Monday, July 22, 2013

cooking {how to} videos

Have you seen these fun little Martha Stewart How To Cook videos yet?

I was looking up a recipe the other day and discovered them. They are a great resource.

Forgot how to cut a mango? No problem. Want to know how to prep an artichoke? Easy.


cooking how-to videos

The videos are quick and succinct -and they start with these cute still image introductory frames stitched together that's super fun to watch. You do have to endure the occasional advertisement every few videos, but I thought it was worth it. I just thought they were fun and informative and just wanted to share.

Click here to watch.

Check 'em out and happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Thank you for your comment. No urls please.

09 10