Tuesday, August 13, 2013

print funtion button

Hi Readers,

I'm so excited to let you know that I've added a print function button to the blog. I wanted to make it easier for you to print out recipes, like these cookies and cream cheesecakes from yesterday.

Now there is a PRINT button on the bottom of each post. Here's a photo of what it now looks like on the blog page:

Print Button Location on Blog

This button will allow you to:
  • print the post without any ads
  • choose if you want to include the photo
  • change the text size, that way you can fit it in your own recipe collection anyway you choose
  • delete sections of text (I often linked up my recipes to other blogs, so this will allow you to print only the recipe part)
  • email the post to anyone
  • save as a PDF file
So many options now with this one simple button!

Let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Printing,

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura! I'm Heather and I have a quick question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers. Thank you for your comment. No urls please.

09 10