Thursday, August 1, 2013

top five {july}

I can't believe July is over already! It seems like summer just started, and there are too many fun things to do before it ends.

Just in case you missed one, here are my top five posts from July:

white nylon lanterns and globe string lights draped outdoors
This is  another photo of the nylon lanterns I bought for our outdoor party last month. I haven't taken them down -they're just too cute bobbing in the breeze, and it keeps my yard party ready all summer. Love 'em!

1) Camping with Kids
easy activities to pack and meals to prepare

2) No Bake Cheesecake
the perfect summer cheesecake that setups in the fridge

3) Danish Apple Pie
the alternative to once a year apple pie

4) Nylon Lanterns
the Chinese style lanterns that can withstand a rainstorm

5) Summer Pinch Bowls
a thrift store find perfect for organizing all your little things

A special thank you to my readers! Thank you for stopping and reading my blog. I appreciate all your comments and for joining me on this journey as we take baby steps towards updating, renovating, and decorating our little yellow cape.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Thank you for your comment. No urls please.

09 10